We are a group of New Haven area parents working to improve New Haven schools.
Our group’s mission is:
1) to develop transparency in New Haven Public Schools (NHPS) so that parents can engage in meaningful involvement in their children’s education;
2) to advocate for NHPS/New Haven students in federal, state and local policy-making;
3) to celebrate successes in our children’s public education and to address shortfalls so that NHPS better meets students’ needs.
- Contact us if you are interested in attending our monthly meeting
- Sign up to get news from the New Haven Parents group
- Questions? Contact Eliza at firstname.lastname@example.org